Thursday, November 09, 2006

I like you...and I'm avoiding work.

I really want the Sedaris family to adopt me. I can just imagine how hilarious they are in real life. I took "I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence" by Amy Sedaris is just a riot. She has a pictorial section of how to put on pantyhose, and pantyhose crafts. You can find a photo of a cold-cut four tiered cake. This is just such an odd-ball, funny book. I love it. Her brother, David, is the writer of "Me Talk Pretty One Day" and "Naked," and is known for his wonderful stories on NPR.

I'm procrastinating on my graduate school application right now. I need to re-apply for the four classes I need to take to finish my Master's in Curriculum and Instruction. Then I get to wear the Master's Hoodie. I'm pretty psyched about that. Woowie! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelsgarden said...

Well it's a goshdarn good thing you had an excuse for not calling me while I was on the afternoon rounds - procrastinating always takes precedence LOL!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kelsgarden said...

And BTW, I filed you under Favorites/Blogs/daily reads! So you had better start dishin'

3:47 PM  
Blogger Kelsgarden said...

oh yeah, half a dozen comments on my blog and here you are SLACKER! I can't keep commenting on the same post . . . but you know I will . . . until I break you down . . .

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home