Thursday, November 16, 2006

Testify

Let's be honest. I love being a contradiction. I pretty much dress as if I just stepped out of the Talbot's catalog, occassionally with a European twist thrown in. I'm one of those people who believe in living passionately. By passionately I'm not referring to romance but to having a love of life, and a strong interest in everything. I've been described as intense. I guess it fits.

At l'ecole the students told me that there's a rumor circulating that I've had tattoos removed, per the request of the administration. Muwhahahahaha! This was the result of henna fading on my ankles after the summer. I burst out laughing when the kidlets told me of ths rumor. I just felt oh so "Britney on the cover of US magazine" to think that rumors of me are going through the cafeteria of l'ecole! And me with a tattoo? Ha! Mehndi is about it.

I'm jamming out to RATM at the moment. Very intense music. Music for la gente! Would you expect anything less from me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelsgarden said...

passionate?

intense?

I just don't see it . . .

{snickering}

LOVE the rumors!

Muwhahahahaha!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kelsgarden said...

OK, why didn't I know J.Jill was a division of Talbots ????

I was looking online and I do NOT see the henna kits in the Talbots catalog ;)

because you KNOW I was going to get you one!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Travel said...

Hi:
Kel said we should stop by and say Hi! You'll enjoy going back to school. I miss it, but then after being an 8th year senior in undergraduate, college is a big part of my life.

DG and Travel

3:53 AM  
Blogger WickedHamster said...

Also referred from Kel, may I come in and chat for a moment? I am most impressed with what I've seen so far. You're the kind of person we can use in the Hamster Cosmic Government. Let me know if you have any interest in advancing the universal despotism of a cute, little, fuzzy rodent. There's a sort of politicam manifesto in my posting on the elections. (In the interests of full disclosure, please be advised turtles may be involved.)

5:18 AM  
Blogger Woodchuck said...

Hey Kristin,
Welcome back and please consider the rodents infesting your blog almost complete.

WC
Imperial Hamster Minister of Automotive Affairs, Vice Arch-Prefect for Brewing Affairs & Deputy Chief Inspector of Ales, Member of the Privy Council

10:48 AM  
Blogger Woodchuck said...

Happy Thanksgiving

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home