Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tea Time

Ready for this? I'm sitting at the computadora, haciendo a test for Spanish III, and I'm drinking tea. Tea. That's right. Not my usual coffee. I'm drinking tea. I know certain readers are in shock right now, and are going to have to be revived with a quad venti latte. I went to my local herbal store over the weekend to gift shop, and picked up a moonstone rock (to even out moods), a few gifts, and the employee/medium/reader also recommended a stress relief tea when I inquired. All the herbs are fresh, and I can really taste the difference. This tea doesn't taste like horse straw, which is what most tea tastes like to me. Does anyone know what I mean? You know, the tea in a bag that leaves an after taste that reminds you of a barn? Or cardboard that's dry? Blech. No, this reminds me of wildflowers in Vermont on a spirng day. Or sitting on the grass in the summer reading a good book.

I still have gifts to buy and make, and that's a wee bit of stress. I guess I'd better rub my moonstone. Or perhaps wear my dickie (see last post comment!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsgarden said...

AHA! It was our cosmic connection - I was at a Ladies Tea myself today!

I had a loverly Lavender Earl Grey.

I should have worn my new pajamas and been all snuggly ;)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kelsgarden said...

OMG! I had to go back and read about the "dickie"

I hope it makes you laugh everytime you face the class in a turtle neck from now on!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home